NDIS Supports Tasmania
In Tasmania, WISE Employment is registered to provide National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) supports to people aged 15-28 via our Devonport, Hobart and Launceston offices.
We focus on your abilities. Our team looks forward to helping you grow your confidence, expand your life skills and seeing you enjoying greater independence. If you are interested in pursuing education and employment, we are here to help you get to the best training and job solutions.
Eligibility for NDIS supports offered by WISE Employment in Tasmania
If you are aged 15-28, live in Tasmania, have a disability, and have NDIS funding in your plan, you may be eligible to access NDIS services through WISE Employment.
Do you have NDIS funding in your plan?
We work with you to build skills that will help you at home, at work, in education and in the community. Our friendly team will help you connect with your local community, gain independence, learn new skills and reach your goals.
Do you have School Leaver Employment Supports (SLES) as part of your NDIS plan?
If you have been approved to access SLES (School Leaver Employment Supports) through your NDIS funding, WISE Employment’s SLES program could help you transition from school to work. Assistance includes helping you find jobs for school leavers, apprenticeships for school leavers, and exploring job vacancies for school leavers.
How can WISE Employment help you via NDIS supports?
NDIS supports apply to a range of everyday activities. Below are a few examples:
Be involved in your community
- Assistance to access community, social and recreational activities
- Go shopping, visit the library or other places of interest to you
- Join a hobby/interest group or go to a festival
- Go to a sports game or concert
- Join a sports team
Getting a job
- Identify your job interests
- Build your skills and knowledge
- Match you with a local job
- On-the-job training
- Workplace assessments and modifications to help you stay in your job
Developing life skills e.g. using public transport
- Learn about types of transport
- Dos and don’ts when using public transport
- Plan your trip, buying tickets, reading timetables
Why choose WISE Employment for your NDIS supports?
- For more than 25 years we’ve been helping people with disability gain independence in their lives
- It’s about focusing on your abilities, building up your skills and capacity to tackle barriers that get in the way of achieving your goals
- We’ll help you develop the confidence you need to get involved in your community, use public services like public transport, and can help you find a job
- Our aim is to give you choice and control over your life