NDIS Services Victoria
WISE Employment offers a range of employment and allied services across Melbourne. Some of these services can be accessed through the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) in Melbourne, and more will be becoming available in coming months as the scheme gets rolled out.
The main service we offer via Clean Force Property Services in Preston is the opportunity to be supported to work in a real job with a commercial cleaning company. Clean Force provides extra on-the-job support to employees with disabilities, particularly those who experience mental health conditions, while providing real employment and paying award wages. If you would like to know more, please visit the Clean Force website.
Other NDIS services will soon be available for clients with NDIS funding packages in Northwest Melbourne and across the state.
WISE Employment is currently providing NDIS services through the following programs:
- Assistive technology: All aids or equipment supports that assist participants to live independently or assist the carer to support the participant e.g. wheelchair/scooter assessments, specialised seating assessments, hoist assessments, home environmental controls. Could include home office ergonomic assessments (for participants who may be studying).
- Home modifications: From minor to major home modifications e.g. from basic grab rail installation to wheelchair ramp or removal of bath for a step-less shower.
- Assessments and counselling for finding and keeping a job: Workplace assessments to ensure employment is maintained and matches participant capabilities. Could include workstation assessments and ergonomic equipment prescription. One-to-one counselling services including vocational counselling to assist with finding and keeping a job.
2. Partners in Recovery (PIR) – mental health and related services
3. School Leaver Employment Supports – helping year-12 students transition from school to employment
4. Finding and Keeping a Job – helping people who have a disability find or return to work in the open or supported labour market
5. WISE Ways to Work – a skills development program that assists people with mental illness to build their social and cognitive functioning skills to better achieve employment goals.
Please get in touch via our general enquiry form or free-calling 1800 685 105 for more information about WISE Employment NDIS services and supports accessible via NDIS funding in Victoria.