It seems you may have limited eligibility to register online

If you are already registered with Centrelink, but you’re not yet registered with an employment services provider, you can ask Centrelink to direct you to WISE Employment as your first choice jobactive employment services provider. If you’re not yet registered with Centrelink, please register with them first. You can then ask Centrelink to be referred to WISE Employment. Once Centrelink has referred you to WISE Employment, please register as a WISE job seeker in person at your nearest WISE jobactive office.

WISE Employment offers the jobactive employment program in New South Wales, the Northern Territory and Victoria. We offer Disability Employment Services (DES) in New South Wales, South Australia, Tasmania, Queensland, Northern Territory and Victoria.

If we don’t have an office in your state or territory, or we don’t have an office in your state or territory that offers the employment program you require, please search for alternative employment services providers by your postcode at:

Please note: Your circumstances determine your eligibility for government-funded employment services. Job seeker categories with restricted or no eligibility include: if you are not currently an Australian permanent resident/citizen, or you are currently studying full-time.

You can check your eligibility for employment services with your local Centrelink office.

Thank you.
WISE Employment


Stay up to date with the latest WISE Employment news and information.