Do you know someone in your community looking for work? WISE Employment offers specialist support to help Indigenous job seekers in a range of ways, whatever the circumstances.
Since 1992, WISE Employment has been committed to the community by empowering Indigenous people to find work and related support services.
- One-on-one and group consultants
- Career guidance
- Assistance with CV and interview preparation
- Negotiation with employers
- On the job and ongoing support
- Referral to relevant cultural support services
- Training for eligible job seekers
- A cost-free service
As a not-for-profit organisation we:
- Have Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community and employer partnerships
- Employ Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander staff
- Participate in significant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander cultural events
- Work alongside Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander service providers
- Procure the services of Indigenous suppliers
- Invest in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander community activities and programs
- Acknowledge traditional custodians of the land and pay our respect to elders past and present
For more information, contact your local WISE Employment Office.