WISE Ways to Work information sessions
552 Victoria Street North Melbourne, 04/04/2019 at 3:30 pm until 04/04/2019 at 4:30 pm
Do you have a mental health diagnosis and find it difficult to concentrate, remember things or follow instructions? WISE Ways to Work is a new FREE mental health program designed to improve your thinking skills and prepare for the world of work.
In a fun, interactive environment, explore your strengths and develop strategies to enhance your thinking skills led by Occupational Therapist vocational coaches.
Come to an Information Session (every first Thursday of the month in North Melbourne) to hear more, ask questions and meet the friendly vocational coaches, and possibly previous participants.
WISE Ways to Work eligibility criteria – Free to everyone who is:
- Living with a mental illness
- Aged over 18
- Comfortable to read, write and speak at least basic English
- Able to get to North Melbourne at least 2 times a week
- Able to attend while unaffected by alcohol or illicit drugs
- Willing to self-reflect
- Comfortable in a group setting
- Interested in work or volunteering
Potential participants, carers and family, case workers and clinicians are invited to attend.
Please RSVP to Elena on mobile: 0409188972 or email WISE Ways to Work, indicating which date(s) you’d like to attend.