WISE Ways to Work Information Sessions
Join us for our WISE Ways to Work information sessions. During these sessions, our friendly and experienced WISE Ways to Work team will take you through our available supports and how we can help you on your path to employment.
These information sessions are for:
- NDIS participants
- Family and carers
- Support workers
- Support coordinators
- and any referring agency wanting to learn more about our services.
About WISE Ways to Work
WISE Ways to Work is a NDIS-registered vocational rehabilitation program of WISE Employment that offers both group and individual support work to help prepare participants for the world of work and supports them in their job-seeking journey. We do this by assisting participants to build key skills for work and to manage their health in order to achieve their goals set out in their NDIS plan.
We are a multidisciplinary team of Vocational Coaches with expertise in Occupational Therapy and Mental Health Peer Support Work.
We provide support under both CORE and Capacity Building line items and can customise a support plan to best fit in with your participant’s budget.
WISE Ways to Work is available for those who are:
- Living with a mental illness
- Aged 18 or over
- Interested in work or volunteering
- Able to get to North Melbourne, or be willing to engage online via tele-health
- Able to attend while not affected by alcohol or illicit drugs
- Willing to self-reflect
- Comfortable in a group setting
Learn more about the WISE Ways to Work Program.
Participants are able to attend in person at our North Melbourne Head Office, or via Zoom. Please let our team know in your RSVP.
Information sessions will occur on the last Thursday of the month for the remainder of 2021.
- Thursday, 30 September 2021 – 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Thursday, 28 October 2021 – 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Thursday, 25 November 2021 – 1:30 pm to 2:30 pm
Please RSVP by emailing WISE Ways to Work Program Manager, Kimberley Capocchi.
Level 1, 552 Victoria Street