Want to make a positive impact? Apply today.
The Employment Coach plays a vital role in changing people’s lives for the better. Challenging yet rewarding, the role makes a difference to the lives of people with disabilities by supporting them to secure sustainable employment.
If you’re a natural relationship builder who loves helping other people solve problems, we would love to hear from you.
Successful candidates will have:
- A results-oriented approach with proven experience working with targets and KPIs,
- Out-of-the-box thinking to successfully match customers’ capabilities with organisational needs,
- Strong customer service experience with a minimum of two years working in a customer-facing role,
- Relevant qualifications, preferably diploma or higher in employment services, business or related area,
- Ability to manage a caseload successfully, and
- Strong listening and comprehension skills.
About the role
You will be responsible for the successful placement and transition of customers into sustainable employment, by providing high quality and individually tailored service.
We have several positions available in New South Wales including Bankstown, Liverpool, Hurstville, Auburn and Marrickville.
What you will be doing:
- Build long-lasting relationships with customers by working collaboratively to secure a role that is the right fit,
- Connect with employers to encourage them to hire people with disabilities,
- Work independently and with others to achieve desired results, and
- Be customer-facing, supportive and adapting to an ever-changing environment.
What we will give you:
- $71K salary package, including base, superannuation, and not-for-profit employee salary packaging,
- Support and encouragement to grow your own knowledge and skillsets,
- Company computer and mobile phone,
- Access to a range of learning opportunities, including training as well as mentoring, and
- The opportunity to inspire, transform and enable people with a disability.
This is a full-time position (maximum term contract) working as part of a collaborative team reporting to the Business Manager.
For further details about the position or WISE Employment, please contact the Recruitment Team on 03 9325 9171 or firstname.lastname@example.org
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applicants who have a disability, and/or identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, encouraging people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply.