The WISE Employment team of professionals understand you need the right people in the right jobs for your business to thrive. Whether your business is big, small or somewhere in between, people are your biggest asset.
We also know that recruitment can be a big budget item – but our employment services, including recruitment – are free to you.
Register a job vacancy or free-call WISE Employment on 1800 685 105
Video: Hume Doors & Timber employer success story
We have a comprehensive network of offices with professional staff passionate about providing excellent service.
We provide a range of specialist programs and services in metropolitan and regional areas across:
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
What can we offer you?
If you are in our portfolio of employers we support every step of your recruitment process. We understand your business is unique so tailor our services to meet your needs – all at no cost to you.
Here are some ways we can help
Helping you recruit
- we get to your know your business needs and shape the job description
- we help develop the job ad to attract the right people, the first time
- we screen, interview and shortlist candidates to save your time
Giving you specialist employment knowledge
- we can explain and manage the Government wage subsidies and financial assistance which might be available to you for appointing our candidates in ongoing roles
- we can provide training and awareness programs to you, your wider team and company management
- we can help you modify your workplace environment to accommodate and retain employees with a disability
Maintaining your productive workplace
- we offer post-placement employer support to make sure you, your team and your new employee are happy together, long term
- we advise on important employment matters, like induction programs, buddying, mentoring, flexible work environments and training
- if we identify skills gaps, we can co-ordinate your new staff members’ training to make sure they are the perfect fit for your business
- we can provide workplace relations and human resources management advice, and liaise with you and your worker’s support network (e.g. GP, health services and/or family) if required.
Find more employer information:
- Wage subsidies and government funding
- Recruiting the right employees
- Benefits of employing people with disability