The WISE Employment team of professionals understand you need the right people in the right jobs for your business to thrive. Whether your business is big, small or somewhere in between, people are your biggest asset.
We also know that recruitment can be a big budget item – but our employment services, including recruitment – are free to you.
Register a job vacancy or free-call WISE Employment on 1800 685 105
Video: Hume Doors & Timber employer success story
Video: Altus Traffic employer success story
We have a comprehensive network of offices with professional staff passionate about providing excellent service.
We provide a range of specialist employer programs and services in metropolitan and regional areas across:
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
Our free recruiting services help you find the right person for the job
If you are in our portfolio of employers we support every step of your recruitment process. We understand your business is unique so tailor our services to meet your needs – all at no cost to you. Have questions? Read more about how our free recruiting services help you find the right person for the right job.
Here are some ways we can help
Proven recruiting strategies
- we get to your business needs and shape the job description
- we help develop the job ad to attract the right people, the first time
- we screen, interview and shortlist candidates to save your time
Giving you specialist employment knowledge
- we can explain and manage the Government wage subsidies and financial assistance which might be available to you for appointing our candidates in ongoing roles
- we can provide training and awareness programs to you, your wider team and company management
- we can help you modify your workplace environment to accommodate and retain employees with a disability
Maintaining your productive workplace
- we offer post-placement employer support to make sure you, your team and your new employee are happy together, long term
- we advise on important employment matters, like induction programs, buddying, mentoring, flexible work environments and training
- if we identify skills gaps, we can coordinate your new staff members’ training to make sure they are the perfect fit for your business
- we can provide workplace relations and human resources management advice, and liaise with you and your worker’s support network (e.g. GP, health services and/or family) if required.
Find more employer information: