The WISE Employment team of professionals in Melbourne understand you need the right people in the right jobs for your business to thrive. Whether your Melbourne business is big, small or somewhere in between, people are your biggest asset.
We also know that recruitment can be a big budget item – but our Melbourne employment services, including recruitment – are free to you.
Register a Melbourne job vacancy or free-call WISE Employment on 1800 685 105
Video: Hume Doors & Timber employer success story
We have a comprehensive network of Melbourne recruitment offices / employment agencies with professional staff passionate about providing excellent employment service. Our main office locations include Broadmeadows, Cranbourne, Dandenong, Frankston, Geelong, Morwell in Latrobe Valley Gippsland, Norlane, Oakleigh, Pakenham, Prahran, Preston, Richmond, Ringwood, Rosebud, and Sunbury. We also have outreach offices in Belgrave, Box Hill, Cheltenham, Craigieburn, Doncaster, Greensborough, Hastings, Healesville, Lilydale, Mill Park, Narre Warren, Northcote, South Morang, Springvale, Torquay, Tullamarine, Wantirna South, Traralgon Warragul and Wonthaggi in Latrobe Valley Gippsland, and Whittlesea.
We provide a range of specialist programs and services in metropolitan Melbourne and regional areas across:
- New South Wales
- Northern Territory
- South Australia
Free Melbourne recruitment services
If you are in our portfolio of Melbourne employers we support every step of your recruitment process. We understand your business is unique so tailor our services to meet your needs – all at no cost to you. Here are ways we can help you recruit the best staff for your business while supporting your business productivity:
Helping you recruit
- we get to your know your business needs and shape the job description
- we help develop the job ad to attract the right people, the first time
- we screen, interview and shortlist candidates to save your time
Giving you specialist employment knowledge
- we can explain and manage the Government wage subsidies and financial assistance which might be available to you for appointing our candidates in ongoing roles
- we can provide training and awareness programs to you, your wider team and company management
- we can help you modify your workplace environment to accommodate and retain employees with a disability
Maintaining your productive workplace
- we offer post-placement employer support to make sure you, your team and your new employee are happy together, long term
- we advise on important employment matters, like induction programs, buddying, mentoring, flexible work environments and training
- if we identify skills gaps, we can co-ordinate your new staff members’ training to make sure they are the perfect fit for your business
- we can provide workplace relations and human resources management advice, and liaise with you and your worker’s support network (e.g. GP, health services and/or family) if required.
Find more Melbourne employer information:
- Wage subsidies and government funding
- Recruiting the right employees
- Benefits of employing people with disability