In order to be eligible for our DES employment services, you must:
- Have a medically diagnosed disability, injury, or health condition
- Live in VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS or NT
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Not be working more than 15 hours a week
- Not be a full-time student
If you meet the above criteria, you may be eligible for free employment support from WISE.
If you don’t meet the criteria above, select which applies to you from the statements below:
- I’m not registered with Centrelink.
- I’m registered with Centrelink and I have a disability/injury/health condition, but don’t have an employment services provider.
- I have a disability/injury/health condition but I don’t receive government benefits or income support.
- I have another employment services provider.
- I’m not eligible for DES, but I’m looking for other options.
- None of the above.