In order to be eligible for employment help under our Disability Employment Services (DES), you must:
- Have a medically diagnosed disability, injury, or health condition
- Receive an income support payment or disability support pension from Centrelink
- Live in VIC, NSW, QLD, SA, TAS or NT
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Not be a full-time student
- Be assessed as having capacity to work less than 30 work hours per week
If you meet the above criteria, you may be eligible for free employment support from WISE.
If you don’t meet the criteria above, select which applies to you from the statements below:
- I’m not registered with Centrelink.
- I’m registered with Centrelink and I have a disability/injury/health condition, but don’t have an employment services provider.
- I have a disability/injury/health condition but I don’t receive government benefits or income support.
- I have another employment services provider.
- I’m not eligible for DES, but I’m looking for other options.
- None of the above.