WISE’s Jobs Victoria Advocates can help you find employment
WISE Employment is proud to be a Jobs Victoria Advocate. The Jobs Victoria initiative works with Victorians’ in their local community to assist them in finding employment. Our Advocates will provide expert information, advice, support and referrals, ensuring you have everything you need to secure and thrive in your new role.
Who is eligible?
Anyone eligible to work in Australia can access support from our WISE Employment Jobs Victoria Advocates. Our team is happy to answer any questions you have about accessing the program and guide you through every step of the program.
How will the Advocate assist me?
Working with our Jobs Victoria Advocates allows you to access their expert advice on finding employment that’s right for you. They will connect you with local employers and provide support throughout the employment journey.
Our Jobs Victoria Advocates can:
- Provide career advice
- Connect you to community services
- Refer you to relevant organisations
- Work with you to establish your employment goals
- Help design a detailed career plan with achievable goals and steps
- Update your resume and assist with cover letters
- Help you prepare for interviews
- Promote and connect you to inclusive partner employers
- Provide advice on relevant training and apprenticeships
- Help you enrol in training and further education
- Assist you with applying for jobs through the Jobs Victoria online hub.
Where is WISE running the program?
To get started on your employment journey, or for more information about the Jobs Victoria program, chat to your local Jobs Victoria Advocate, Nicolette Thompson.
This program is supported by the Victorian Government’s $619.4 million Jobs Victoria initiative. Jobs Victoria helps people looking for work to access the support, information and advice they need to find a job that’s right for them.